Personal information we collect about you
- Your name and contact details (address, last name, first name and other names, postal address, email address, telephone numbers).
- Your date of birth.
- Information about your DALVITA purchases, as well as preferences for certain types of products.
- The messages you exchange with us (e.g. emails, letters, calls or your posts and messages on social media).
- Information about how you use our website or mobile application.
- Information about how you use our website through cookies or similar identifiers.
How and why we use the personal information we collect
- We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To inform you of our products and offers that you may like. If you have subscribed to the DALVITA newsletter or have made purchases with us before, we may send you emails or short messages via messenger for our products and offers. We may use the information we have about you (including your past purchases) to build an account of your preferences and send you products and offers that are appropriate for you. We may also show you ads related to DALVITA products on the web based on the information we have about you. This is done in accordance with our business interests for effective marketing of our products. If you do not want to receive marketing messages (such as emails) from us, please contact us. When you interact with DALVITA through social media posts or messages, we may use personal data included in social media posts for this purpose.
- To improve our services, achieve our administrative goals and protect our business Interests
The business purposes for which we will use your personal data include accounting, invoicing, security and legal purposes, statistical and marketing analysis, testing, maintenance and development of systems. This includes using your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, such as the obligation to maintain records for tax and audit purposes. When there is no specific legal obligation that we must comply with, we process this personal data in accordance with our legitimate interests in the management of our business and the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date documentation.
How we can share and transfer the data we collect
We may share your personal information with:
- DALVITA and DALVITA Authorized Employers;
- service providers for us who aim to help us to operate and improve our services and your practical work as clients;
- government bodies.
Data sharing will be carried out for the purposes set out above or to comply with specific legal obligations to which we are subject.
DALVITA uses appropriate safeguards for the protection of personal data which are not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area which are considered to provide a lower level of personal data protection. The Standard Contract Clauses approved by the European Commission have been implemented with our email system provider and the providers of services for IT support and maintenance of our IT systems. Contact us using the information below to review a copy of the appropriate precautions.
How long we keep your personal information
Order processing information will be kept by DALVITA for a period of 10 years or until the completion of a tax audit, which occurs later. DALVITA may use your personal data while shopping / working actively with DALVITA. When we decide how long to keep your personal data after the end of your active activity with DALVITA, we take into account all current obligations that we may have (for example, to store information for accounting purposes) or the time provided for filing or protecting against legal claims. . If you need more specific deadlines, please contact us. We will stop processing your direct marketing data, including profiling activities, if you object to such processing of your data or withdraw your consent to processing when it was previously obtained.
Your rights < / strong>
You have the right to request access to personal information about you that we store and to request that we correct personal information about you that is inaccurate. You may also have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data, transfer your personal data to another administrator or request that your personal data be deleted.
If you have a problem or complaint about the way we work with your personal data, please contact us. If we are unable to resolve the issue, please contact your local Data Privacy Supervisor.
How to contact us