Art. 1. These general terms and conditions, hereinafter referred to as “General Terms and Conditions” are intended to regulate the relations between DALVITA EOOD, hereinafter referred to as “Supplier” < e-shop owner: https: // dalvita.com, called hereinafter referred to as Online Store , and each of the Users / customers of the Online Store, hereinafter referred to as User (s) .
II. Provider Details
Art. 2. Provider Information:
1. Name: DALVITA EOOD, UIC 203422165
2. Headquarters and address of management: Sofia, Slatina district, residential complex Geo Milev, Hemus No 59, bl. 39, ent. A, fl. 3, apt. 9
3. Address for exercising the activity: Sofia, 36 Patriarch Evtimiy Blvd., ent. B
4. Correspondence data: Sofia, Slatina district, residential complex Geo Milev, Hemus No 59, bl. 39, ent. A, fl. 3, apt. 9, tel .: 087 703 8055, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Entry in public registers: Commercial Register at the Registry Agency at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Bulgaria.
6. Supervisory authorities:
(a) Commission for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria, address: Sofia, p.k. 1592, bul. „Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2, tel .: 02/915 35 18 fax: 02/915 35 25, Email: email@example.com , Website: www.cpdp.bg
(b) Consumer Protection Commission, address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors, tel .: 02/980 25 24, fax: 02/988 42 18, hotline: 0700 111 22, Website: www.kzp.bg
(c) Commission for Protection of Competition, address: Sofia, p.k. 1000, 18 Vitosha Blvd., tel .: 02/935 62 22, fax: 02/980 73 15, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , Website: www.cpc. bg
7. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act № BG 203422165
III. general provisions
Art. 3. The e-shop operates under the rules described in the General Terms and Conditions.
Art. 4. The Provider does not guarantee the continuous operation of the E-shop, nor that the latter does not contain errors.
Art. 5. The Provider reserves the right to terminate access to part or all of the Online Store, without the consent of the User, for an unlimited period of time, planned or incidental, without liability for any damages incurred as a result of the suspension. The user.
Art. 6. The Provider reserves the right to change, without prior notice, the structure and / or content of the Online Store.
IV. Features and Use of the E-shop
Art. 7. The main characteristics of the services provided to the Users by the Provider through the E-shop, hereinafter referred to as “Services”, are the following:
(1) The Provider provides the opportunity to view and share the content published on the Online Store. The provider provides information about himself, his team, the services he provides, current offers, information articles, contacts, presentation of its customers and partners and others.
(2) The provider provides the ability to generate a phone call via function buttons in the Online Store.
(3) The Provider provides the ability to generate electronic inquiries email address (email) through functional inquiry forms within the Online Store. The User should fill in the fields specified by the Provider and select the Send button. When using this service, the Users should also consider that by accepting these General Terms and Conditions they are considered informed that the use of this service does not automatically lead to the conclusion of a contract between the respective User and the Provider, ie. sending an inquiry by e-mail does not create an obligation for the Provider to provide a particular service and does not place the Provider and the User in a contractual (obligation) relationship. It should be considered that the respective User, who sent an inquiry by e-mail to the Provider, has concluded a contract with the Provider for the provision of the given service only after receiving confirmation in this regard from the Provider.The provider does not guarantee its ability to respond and the period in which it will be provided.
(4) The Provider provides the opportunity to generate electronic inquiries, through an email client used by the User, through functional links from the E-shop. For this purpose it is necessary for the User to select a specific functional link of the E-shop (place where the e-mail address of the Provider is written and it can be “clicked”) and the device used by him to open a new window for writing a message from an e-mail client. embedded in the device.
The provider does not guarantee its ability to respond and the period in which it will be provided.
(6) The Provider provides an opportunity to post content, comment, review, opinion, evaluation by the User. By placing them in the respective designated sections, the User gives free of charge his consent to the Provider to use, publish, distribute the posted.
The publication of content, comment, review, opinion, evaluation by the User of the E-shop is after approval by the Provider. Art. 8. Through the Online Store Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale of goods offered in the Online Store.
Art. 9. (1) By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, the User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of a contract for purchase and sale of goods offered in the Online Store may be made under electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) If the Users use the Online Store with registration and have entered their respective username and password, it is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the respective User when registering in the E-shop.
Art. 10. (1) Users can browse the Online Store freely without the need for registration.
(2) In order to use the Online Store with registration, the User must have registered and entered a username and password for remote access.
(3) The username is borrowed from the e-mail address for registration, and the password for access to the E-shop is determined by the User by registering electronically in the E-shop. The fields that must be filled in when registering are marked with an asterisk.
(4) Upon registration, the User undertakes to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date data. The user promptly updates the data specified in his registration in case of change. (5) By filling in his registration data and clicking on the “Register an account on the site?” or “Register” buttons, the User expressly and unequivocally declares that he is familiar with these General Terms and Conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(6) The user can register in the Online Store when completing the order from the page Completing the order / Completing the order by selecting the option “Register an account on the site?” and fill in a password specified by him or via the My Account page from the Registration column by filling in the e-mail address and password specified by him and selecting the Registration button.
(7) Upon successful completion of registration, the User receives a notification message to the email address specified during registration, certifying the registration and activation of the account.
Art. 11. The e-shop lists the main characteristics of the offered goods.
Art. 12. (1) The price of each product indicated in the E-shop is the final price of the respective product including all taxes and fees and is valid only at the moment of its publication.
After logging in / logging in to your account in the E-shop, the User can see personalized prices, in case the Provider has set such for his account.
(2) The cost of delivery is not included in the price of the product.
V. Technical steps for concluding a contract of sale through the E-shop
Art. 13. (1) Users use the Online Store to enter into contracts for the sale of goods offered in the Online Store.
(2) The contract is concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) A party to the contract with the Provider is the User according to the data provided during registration and contained in the personal profile of the User.
(4) The e-shop includes technical means for establishing and correcting errors in entering information before the statement for concluding the sales contract is made.
In case any of the mandatory fields is not filled in, the E-shop does not allow the completion of the order and directs the User which of the mandatory fields should be filled in correctly.
(5) The contract for purchase and sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of confirmation of the User’s order by the Supplier.
(6) The user can place an order through:
– Contact the Provider by phone, e-mail, inquiry form through the Online Store, quick order form through the product page.
– Order through the system of the E-shop.
(7) When ordering through the system, the User selects Product (s) via the “Buy” button for each product;
(8) After selecting the desired product (s), the User should go to the Cart page, where he should review his selection and, if necessary, make adjustments, then select the “Complete the order” button;
(9) The user fills in up-to-date and correct data for order, invoicing and delivery on the page Payment / Completion of the order / Completion of the order: Name, Surname, Phone, E-mail address, Location, Postal code , Street and number, Quarter, Block number, Entrance, Apartment.
– Users who have an account in the online store should confirm the timeliness of the data that are set in their account and come out when ordering.
– The user bets the Promo code on the designated fields in case he has one and wants to use it and select the Apply button. The user should be notified in advance of the conditions and restrictions for the use of the Promo code owned by him.- The user chooses a method of delivery / collection of products and chooses from the provided options / fills in the required fields;
– The delivery price is charged as follows:
To SPEEDY’s office – BGN 3.5;
To the address – BGN 7;
Over BGN 50 to SPEEDY office – free of charge;
Over BGN 80 to an address – free of charge.
The delivery price is calculated on the page Payment / Completion of the order / Completion of the order based on the correctly entered data by the User in the Delivery column.
– The user chooses the method of payment of the order:
Cash on delivery – The User pays the entire amount due to a representative of a Courier company or a representative of the Supplier upon delivery of the ordered goods.
By bank transfer – the User pays the entire amount due by bank transfer to a Bank account provided at the completion of the order.
When picking up on site from the site / office of the Supplier – the User pays the entire amount due when picking up the ordered goods from the site / office of the Supplier and after prior agreement of day and time.
– The user sees the total amount and all additional fees to be paid after completion and confirmation of the order.
– The user agrees with these General Terms and Conditions by checking the box “I agree with the General Terms and Conditions”;
– The user completes the order by selecting the Order button;
– In case the Recipient has not filled in all the required fields correctly, the order cannot be completed.
The recipient should fill in the fields in question correctly and select the Order button again. (10) The recipient is redirected to a page certifying a correctly completed order.
(11) The recipient receives an email notification at the email address provided by him during the order for a successfully completed order. The notice contains the products selected by him and the amount due by him for payment.
(12 For confirmation of the completed order and concluded contract for purchase and sale of goods, the notification sent to the Recipient by e-mail address for the completed order / call by the Provider on the telephone provided by the User should be accepted.
(13) The recipient may receive additional email notifications when changing the status of the order in the E-shop system.
(14) The delivery of the goods ordered by the User is made within 10 working days, unless otherwise described for the selected products, after confirmation of the order by the Supplier and after receipt of the payment by the User in the bank account of the Provider if any of the following payment methods is selected: By bank transfer, By PayPal, By debit / credit card.
Art. 14. The Provider is not responsible for unfulfilled checks in case the User has provided / indicated incorrect, incomplete and / or inaccurate data, including delivery address.
Art. 15 The User agrees that the Provider has the right to accept advance payment for the concluded with the User contracts for purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
VI. Refusal of a contract of sale
Art. 16. (1) The User has the right, without paying compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the contract of sale concluded through the Online Store within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods by the User or by a third party specified by the User.
(2) The user may exercise his right under para. 1 and through the standard form for exercising the right of withdrawal according to appendix № 6 to art. 47, para. 1 item 8 of the Consumer Protection Act, which can find here .
Art. 17. (1) If the User has exercised his right of withdrawal under the previous article, the Provider shall reimburse to the User all amounts received by the latter, within no later than 14 days from the date on which has been notified of the refusal.
(2) The Supplier will not reimburse the additional costs for delivery of the goods, in case the User has explicitly chosen a method of delivery of the goods, other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the Supplier.
(3) The User must send or hand over the goods in question to the Supplier, not later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Supplier of his withdrawal from the contract of sale to the goods in question, bearing the costs of returning the goods to the Supplier.
Art. 18. In case of non-fulfillment of the conditions for withdrawal from the contract of sale and / or for return of the ordered goods by the User, the Supplier reserves the right to refuse acceptance of the returned goods and accordingly not to refund the amount paid by The user.
VII. Intellectual property rights
Art. 19. (1) All information published on the E-shop, including but not limited to: texts, photos, audio and video materials, is the intellectual property of the Provider or is used by the latter on legal grounds and as such is protected of current legislation on the protection of intellectual property, including but not limited to the protection of copyright and related rights.
(2) The provider reserves all rights referred to in the previous paragraph.
(3) The use of the information referred to in para. 1 of this Article, including, but not limited to: copying, modification, reproduction, without the consent and permission of the Provider or the respective holder of intellectual property rights, except in cases expressly provided by law, is prohibited and constitutes a violation of the rights of the Provider on intellectual property or those of their respective holder, in case it is different from the Provider.
Art. 20. The e-shop may contain names and brands of products, services or persons who represent or may represent trademarks owned by the Provider or third parties. Access to the Online Store, as well as anything in these General Terms and Conditions or the rest of the content of the Online Store must not be understood and / or interpreted as and does not constitute the granting of a license or right to use any such trademark, without the prior written consent of the Provider or the respective third party – owner of the object of intellectual property in question.
VIII. Other terms
Art. 21. The provider falls within the scope of the following Consumer Alternative Dispute Resolution Authority (s): Consumer Protection Commission and Competition Commission.
Art. 22. (1) The information and materials available on the E-shop (including, but not limited to: articles, images, messages, etc.) are of informative, general and abstract nature and do not represent, nor should they be accepted or to be interpreted as advice, guidelines and / or advice provided by the Provider to any of the Users of the E-shop.
(2) The Provider is not responsible for the correctness, reliability, accuracy and / or timeliness of the information and materials available on and / or through the Online Store, for any reason, or for their applicability to specific factual situation.
(3) The Provider is not liable and / or non-property liability for the content of the Online Store, nor is it liable for damages suffered by any User and / or by a third party in connection with the use of the Online Store. and / or the information and materials available to it, including their application to a specific situation (for example: undertaking by the User of specific actions on the basis of information posted on the E-shop).
Art. 23. The eventual invalidity of any of the provisions of the General Terms and Conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
Art. 24. These General Terms and Conditions enter into force for all Users, as of 03.04.2020.
Art. 25. The General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Provider at any time, and any change in the General Terms and Conditions shall enter into force for the Users without the need for explicit notification of the latter.
Art. 26. By using (including, but not limited to: browsing, clicking on links, entering information, etc.) the E-shop and the information in it, the User expresses his unconditional consent to the General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes therein, and that he is bound by them and will abide by them.